Today, February 1, from 9.30 to 17.00 in CEIPAC, takes place our Internal Workshop tracking lines EPNET Research Project:
1. Cultural Change (Xavi Rubio)
2. Xanten: Exploratory Analysis (José Remesal)
3. Testaccio: uncertainty model and positional therapy (José Remesal and Albert Díaz-Guilera)
4. Economy and Hispanic Archaeology Wine (Antoni Martin)
5. Codex and Semantic Models (Alessandro Mosca and Antonio Aguilera)
6. Amphora Epigraphy and Cretan Wine Trade (Dani Martín-Arroyo)
7. Analysis of the Networks business (Luce Prignano)
8. Tingitana Mauritania. Private Trade vs. Transport Annonario (Lluis Pons)
The purpose of this meeting is to update the research EPNET Project teams about the status quo: what are we doing, results, problems and planning future activities.
The meeting will focus on the review and analysis of the problems and scientific results of the last three months of research from the last day Workshop October 15, 2015.